National Geographic has announced the results of this year's Nature Photographer Of The Year contest, and the winning shots are absolutely unreal. 11,000 photos were submitted across four different categories: wildlife, landscapes, aerials, and underwater, with the grand-prize winner pocketing $7,500. Scroll down to see some of the best shots from the competition.
Want some exclusive content? Join the UltraLinx mailing list here.
1. Grand Prize Winner: Face To Face In A River In Borneo, Jayaprakash Joghee Bojan
2. The Lion In The Sea Of Flowers, Ge Xiao
3. There Is Always Room For One More, Eivor Kuchta
4. One Happy Seal Model, Lars Lykke
5. Pied Falconet Family, Kant Liang
6. Mother Natures Camo, Cole Frechou
7. Liquid Bear, Mike Korostelev
8. Stealthy Eyes, Melissa Stevens
9. Crowded, Martin Olson
10. Tornado, Anuar Patjane Floriuk