'Clients from hell' is quite a common expression in the design world, but we don't often hear about the designers from hell, unless of course you're subscribed to the r/assholedesign subreddit, which is full of sneaky tricks designers use to get users to click or buy from a website. Check out some of the best ones below.
Want some exclusive content? Join the UltraLinx mailing list here.
1. Fake hair to make you swipe up
2. A classic Trump email
3. Well, that's fair
5. I didn't agree hard enough
6. We'll just keep asking until you choose the correct answer
7. "My grandma's phone gets ads on the lockscreen"
8. This game wants you to watch 100 videos to unlock a weapon
9. KFC Germany requires 6 clicks
10. This deceiving sandwich packaging
11. Windows 10 putting ads in the start menu