In this pretty neat video by , popular photographer Chris Burkard walks you through 16 tips that will help up your Instagram game. Chris boasts over 2 million followers himself so he certainly knows a thing or two about the photo sharing app. So stop with the selfies and the 'TagsForLikes' rubbish and listen to what this man has to say.
And while you're at it, follow our Instagram.
Don't miss out on UltraLinx-related content straight to your emails. Subscribe here.
Here are the tips:
- Only posting selfies is [boring]… Go on adventures and look for great light
- Use hyper lapse app and get speedy
- Keep it chill with slow-motion
- Keep it consistent: Same look & feel, same themes
- Use editing apps like VSCO & Snapseed
- Focus on telling a great story, write a great caption
- Add a location to your photo for higher engagement
- Only use relevant hashtags
- Use Instagram Stories to engage with your audience
- Search hashtags you love and drop likes & follows
- If you comment, most people will check out your account
- Look out for accounts that (like @thecooph)
- Share your Instagram handle everywhere (e-signature, website etc.)
- Stop monkeying around with #followback
- Stop ghost following
- Don’t steal other people’s photos, get out there and take your own
via Peta Pixel