An all new model of iPhone was announced at Apple's most recent event yesterday - the iPhone SE. The new model looks almost identical to the iPhone 5s, yet packs a punch when it comes to power. Here's what you need to know:
- The iPhone SE is 4 inches in size and pretty much indistinguishable from the iPhone 5s apart from its new rose gold colour way.
- It's got the same processor as the iPhone 6s: 64 bit A9 chip.
- Same graphics processor as iPhone 6s.
- Comes with a 12MP iSight camera, yet doesn't stick out like its older brother's.
- It's got the ability to create Live Photos, yet uses long press instead of Force Touch.
- It can capture 4K video.
- You have the ability to use Apple Pay.
- It comes in a 16GB model priced at $399 and a 64GB model priced at $499.
Orders begin for the iPhone SE on March 24th, and it'll be shipped and available to buy March 31st.
Photos via The Verge.