If, like me, you updated to iOS 8.3 too prematurely thinking a jailbreak would be available immediately, you'll be happy to know that the TaiG jailbreak team have finally released a jailbreak for the latest version of iOS.
Unfortunately, for now the jailbreak is for Windows users only, however you can easily run a virtual machine on your Mac, find out how here.
Follow the instructions below to safely jailbreak your device.
1. Back up your data. The jailbreak is generally very safe, but you can never be too careful.
2. Download TaiG Jailbreak V2.1.2.
3. Turn off both your passcode and Find My iPhone.
4. Once downloaded, open TaiG, and have your device connected to your computer.
5. Make sure the top checkbox is ticked, you don't need to worry about the 3K Assistant checkbox, just leave that blank. Click start.
6. You're jailbroken! You will have Cydia on your device and you can now download as many themes and tweaks as you like.
Note: You may see a "Storage almost full" warning, just ignore it, you won't see it after that. Also note that some tweaks and themes won't be 8.3 ready so make sure you check compatibility first.
We plan on doing more jailbreak-related posts, so tell us what you'd like to see in the comments below. Also, if you come across any problems with your jailbreak, let us know and we'll try our best to help you.