Do you love Instagram so much that you'd love to use your Instagram pictures as your Facebook cover? A neat little web app has now got you covered.
I know many of our readers love Instagram and use it regularly, our Instagram posts are among the most popular on the site. Ever since the app launched on to Android and it was bought by Facebook, it's gotten a lot of exposure and it now has over 30 million users.
How To Get An Instagram Facebook Cover
- You need to head over to Insta-cover.com.
- Sign in with your Facebook account.
- Once you've signed in, you'll be given an options screen. From there you can choose what pictures you would like to show, what they should look like, how big they should be...etc.
- You can then preview your settings, once you're happy click on "Final preview".
- It'll then ask you to save the picture to an album on Facebook.
- Lastly, you just head over to your Facebook profile and change your Facebook cover, choosing the Instagram cover picture.