I'm sure there's been a moment when you've been on the internet where you wanted to find a high resolution version of an image or find out the source of an image. For example when finding a product, but having no idea where to buy it from, finding the source of it is the only place where you'll be able to find out more about it.
This simple tutorial will show you how to find a high res/source of an image.
Note: If you're a Google Chrome user, you can use this extension instead of following the steps below - Search by Image Chrome Extension
How To Find High Res/Source of an Image
1. You first need to copy the image url of the image.
2. Head over to Google Image search and click on that little icon you see in the search bar. This will let you "search by image"
3. A little box should pop up where you can enter the URL of the picture, or upload the picture. We're going to paste the URL of the picture and hit search.
4. You will then find other places where that picture is. Here you can find the source of an image. You want to hit the "more sizes" link in the left sidebar if you want to find a high res version.
5. Once you've hit that, you'll be presented with many different sizes of the image. Just pick the highest resolution version.