Taking the time to digitally manipulate images in Photoshop can create some pretty impressive results, however, the best photographs happen when everything just falls into place and the timing is perfect. That's exactly what's happened in these 20 perfectly timed images. You won't believe some of them aren't Photoshopped.
1. A skull face spotted in a fire.
2. This way too perfect icy mould of a cars front bumper.
3. These perfectly lined up trees at a tree plantation.
4. The iceberg that Gotham needs.
5. A crazy star is formed when all of these wind turbines are photographed from the right angle.
6. This tree has a vibrant glow around its trunk made using leaves.
7. These two dogs that have the mastered the art of camouflage.
8. A hermit crab using a skull as its home.
9. A fall streak cloud, also known as a hole punch cloud forms over eastern Victoria, Australia.
10. Rough seas from onboard a ship.
11. This cooled off lava flow looks like a pile of bodies slowly being consumed by a fiery pit.
12. A confusing perspective of the sea meeting dry land.
13. A stone chip on a car's windscreen forms the shape of a bird in flight.
14. A storm so dramatic it would make a Hollywood disaster movie proud.
15. A photo of San Francisco's Sutro Tower that makes it look like a ship floating through a foggy ocean.
16. This is one photo.
17. Rain drops on a window refract the plane above creating lots of tiny planes.
18. A wheat and lavender field split perfectly down the middle.
19. The moment a wave hits a rock.
20. A church in Georgia photographed at the right angle to capture the huge mountain behind it.
All images and captions courtesy of BlazePress.