Johan Lolos is a self-taught photographer from Belgium who, last year, decided to embark on a 5 month trip around Europe and capture some of the world's most beautiful sights.
He ended up shooting 4TB worth of photos, scroll down to see some of the best. If you like what you see you can follow Johan on Instagram, or buy his book that he's publishing which documents his journey.
Want some exclusive content? Join the UltraLinx mailing list here.
1. Augstmatthorn, Switzerland
2. Lago Di Braies, South Tyrol, Italy
3. Seceda, South Tyrol, Italy
4. Landmannalaugar, Iceland
5. Old Man Of Storr, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
6. Soča, Triglav National Park, Slovenia
7. Hamnøy, Lofoten, Norway
8. Navagio Beach, Zakynthos, Greece
9. Kerlingarfjöll, Iceland
10. Lago Di Carezza, South Tyrol, Italy
11. Þórsmörk, Iceland
12. Sommarøya, Tromsø, Norway
13. Lech, Vorarlberg, Austria
14. Soča, Triglav National Park, Slovenia
15. Gerold, Bavaria, Germany