Being in the creative industry, it’s essential that you get the basics right, because if you’re not, there’s a lot of people out there that are. The team at Visme has come up with a simple visual list of common mistakes that beginners make, all so you can avoid them. Check out the full list here.
Want some exclusive content? Join the UltraLinx mailing list here.
1. Using words instead of visuals
2. Poor readability
3. Mismatching fonts
4. Bad kerning
5. Not choosing the right colours
6. Lack of negative space
7. Placing elements arbitrarily
8. Failing to create contrast
9. Not scaling properly
10. Ignoring visual hierarchy
11. Hard-to-read text
12. Inappropriate font combinations