The 2018 Underwater Photography Of The Year (UPY) contest have just announced its winners and the resulting photos are fantastic. More than 5000 photos were submitted to 11 different categories. Check out 10 of the winners below and head here to see the full list.
Want some exclusive content? Join the UltraLinx mailing list here.
1. British Waters Compact Category: "Peek-A-Boo!" By Martin Edser, UK
2. Portrait Category Winner: "A Sand Tiger Shark Surrounded By Tiny Bait Fish" By Tanya Houppermans, USA
3. Black & White Category: "Morning Flight" By Filippo Borghi, Italy
4. Black & White Category: "Hypnosis" By Wendy Timmermans, Netherlands
5. British Underwater Photographer Of The Year. "Love Birds" By Grant Thomas, UK
6. Macro Category: "Pretty Lady" By Tianhong Wang, China
7. Wide Angle Category: "Blacktip Rendezvous" By Renee Capozzola, USA
8. Wide Angle Category Winner: "Humpback Whale Spy Hopping" By Greg Lecoeur, France
9. Macro Category Winner: "Seahorse Density" By Shane Gross, Canada
10. Black & White Category Winner: "Crocodile Reflections" By Borut Furlan, Slovenia