Apple has teased an all-new iMac Pro at this year's WWDC conference, it sounds and looks absolutely fantastic, and Apple is calling it its ‘most powerful Mac ever’. The new all-in-one machine will rival the current Mac Pro which will be replaced with a modular version in the future.
Here's everything you need to know about the new iMac Pro, including pictures of its gorgeous Space Gray casing.
- The new iMac Pro will feature four Thunderbolt 3 ports with support for up to two 5K displays.
- Includes a 1080p FaceTime camera.
- All standard ports including SD card slot and headphone port (phew!).
- The iMac Pro will be capable of realtime 3D rendering.
- Includes a 5K built-in display.
- Apple says the computer will ship with an 8-core Xeon processor, with configurations that scale up to an 18-core Xeon processor.
- It will ship with an all-new AMD Radeon Vega GPU.
- The worst part? The new iMac Pro will start at $4999 and be available in December.
There are many more upgrades are the standard iMacs, most of which can be seen here: