Sapphire glass, a Swiss Quartz movement, a genuine Italian leather strap and an unbelievably good-looking moon phase complication, make up the new Alvieri watches. Coming in some stunning variants (our favourite is the black and rose gold), Alvieri watches do a stunning job of keeping a minimal, subtle style while keeping the elegance and sophistication a good watch should have.
They sound expensive, but coming in at $175 for the Firenze Classic and $199 for the Firenze Lunar collection, you can’t fault the price one bit. If you want to find out more about Alvieri you can visit their website here, and pledge to their Kickstarter to buy your watch.
Here’s a full list of specs:
- Movement: Swiss quartz movement
- Case Size: 40mm diameter, 9mm thick
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Case finish: Mix of fine brush and mirror polish
- Strap Width: 20 mm
- Strap Material: Genuine Italian leather
- Crystal: Sapphire with an AR coating
- Water Resistance: 50m/5ATM