Eisen Bernard Bernardo is a Filipino graphic designer that has come up with a pretty cool project. He's merged instantly recognizable brand logos with classic paintings to create some of the best looking logo hybrids we've seen. Check out the project below.
Don't miss out on UltraLinx-related content straight to your emails. Subscribe here.
1. Apple + The Son of Man by René Magritte
2. Barbie + Portrait of Simonetta Vespucci by Piero di Cosimo
3. British Petroleum + Three Sunflowers by Vincent Van Gogh
4. CBS Television + The Desperate Man (Self-Portrait) by Gustave Courbet
5. Ferrari + Napoleon Crossing the Alps by Jacques-Louis David
6. NASA + The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
7. NBA + Gladiators by Leon-Maxime Faivre
8. Puma + Scout Attacked by a Tiger by Henri Rousseau
9. Shell + The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli
10. Starbucks + Self-portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird by Frida Kahlo
11. Abercrombie & Fitch + Le monarque de la meute by Rosa Bonheur
12. Air Jordan + Death of Ajax by Henri Auguste Calixte César Serrur
13. Playboy + Young Hare by Albrecht Dürer