Just last week we told you about the long-awaited release of the iOS 8.3 jailbreak, well now, just a week on and an iOS release later, the 8.4 jailbreak is out.
It looks like 8.4 will be the last big update until the iOS 9 release coming in the fall, so update and jailbreak now so you don't miss out on the sweet Apple Music tweaks that'll be coming out.
Note: The jailbreak will work for iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus. iPad Air 1 and 2, iPad 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Mini 1, 2 and 3 and iPod Touch 5th generation.
This jailbreak is for the above devices running 8.1.3 - 8.4.
Follow the instructions below to safely jailbreak your device.
1. Back up your data. The jailbreak is generally very safe, but you can never be too careful.
2. Download the latest version of TaiG.
3. Turn off both your passcode and Find My iPhone.
4. Once downloaded, open TaiG, and have your device connected to your computer.
5. Make sure the top checkbox is ticked, you don't need to worry about the 3K Assistant checkbox, just leave that blank. Click start.
6. You're jailbroken! You will have Cydia on your device and you can now download as many themes and tweaks as you like.
Note: You may see a "Storage almost full" warning, just ignore it, you won't see it after that. Also note that some tweaks and themes won't be 8.3 ready so make sure you check compatibility first.
We plan on doing more jailbreak-related posts, so tell us what you'd like to see in the comments below. Also, if you come across any problems with your jailbreak, let us know and we'll try our best to help you.