If you didn’t know already, we have an awesome deals site where you can find some fantastic deals on gadgets, software and lots of other tech and design related stuff.
The Epic Blockbuster Name Your Own Price Summer Mac Bundle just launched, so we wanted to make sure you had a chance to see it early while the average price is still low! The Name Your Own Price Summer Blockbuster Mac Bundle from the UltraLinx Store takes both quality and price to the next level: 10 awesome mac apps worth over $400, and of course the best part is that you name the price. For any price over $1, you get 3 of the apps, and you just need to beat the average price (currently just $11.20) to get all 10 apps.
To make the deal even sweeter, 10% of your sale will go to charity (we let you choose from three non-profits), and if you hit the leader board at any point during the promotion, you are automatically entered to win a new 11″ MacBook Air. Full app list below, click here to check out the deal page.
The Bundle includes:
- Path Finder 6 ($40) – Access & Manage Your Files In A Flash
- Fantastical ($20) – The Mac Calendar You’ll Actually Enjoy Using
- Flux 4 ($125) – Powerful Mac Web Design Made Easy
- Gemini ($10) – The Duplicate Finder – Mac App Store Best of 2012
- Logoist ($20) – Develop Professional Quality Images With Easy
- Tangerine! ($25) – Create Amazing Playlists For Any Situation Or Activity
- DiscLabel ($40) – One Step To Professional-Looking Labels
- Tunes Cleaner ($40) – Delete Duplicate Songs & Organize Your iTunes Library
- MacX iPhone DVD Ripper ($40) – Rip Any DVD to your iPhone, iPad, or any Apple Device
- SyncMate Expert 5 ($40) – Sync All Your Devices and Accounts To Your Mac
Even at $12, this bundle is still 97% off – get it now before the average price goes up!