How People Spend Their Time Online | Infographic

Internet has become a way of life for many of us and if you’re reading this post it’s probably a way of life for you too. We have it around us all the time, whether it be at home on our computers or when we’re out on our phones.

However only 30% of the world’s population have access to the internet, the other 70% are missing out on a lot. With more and more of the world acquiring internet connectivity that 70% will inevitably decrease.

The UK as at the top of most connected users, with 85% of the population having some sort of internet connection.

It’s no surprise that social network sites is where people spend their most time when on the internet. To stay connected with each other is what we all desire.

Google is the most visited site in the world which is no surprise but Facebook is where people spend most of their time, nearly 8 hours in fact.

Infographic source

You May Also Like