Without a doubt, one of the best games within the tower defence genre is Kingdom Rush - unfortunately I am still awaiting and Android version. Instead I've been busy browsing the Play Store for an alternative to keep me busy. Just this month Hexage Ltd. released their own attempt at a tower defence game - Radiant Defence.
Radiant Defence is an exciting Tower Defence game set within the Radiant universe. Florescent colours pop on AMOLED displays which really makes the game stand out. Furthermore, the UI and graphics of the game make Radiant Defence one of the most polished free games available for Android. That's right, free!
Radiant Defence Features
- Tower Defense set in the Radiant Universe
- Build your own route for incoming waves of enemies!
- More than 300 waves of aliens across 10 missions
- 9 upgradable weapons to kill the aliens with style
- 3 superweapons of mass defense
- Online hall of fame - your scores can only grow
- Signature soundtrack by Kubatko
If you want to support the devs of this amazing free game, you can remove the ads by means of an in app purchase. The below screenshots don't really do the game justice, so make sure to try it out for yourself.