MWC has kicked off and already HTC have announced new devices in their new "One" series.
The HTC One X is the flagship device out of the "One" series and boy does it back a punch.
- 4.7-inch screen with HD resolution (1280x720)
- 8.9mm thin
- 1.5Ghz quad-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 32GB storage
- 1GB of RAM
- 8MP camera, smart LED flash and a BSI sensor (which apparently helps with low light pics). f/2.0 aperture with 28mm lens
- Dedicated imaging chip
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Beats Audio technology
- 1800mAh battery
Now, let me say this is amazing. I've always loved HTC devices and am waiting for an amazing new Android device. This might just be it. The specs and the camera look amazing. And coming with Android 4.0 just puts the icing on top.
The device is a unibody design and is made from white polycarbonate, the same stuff the gorgeous Nokia Lumia 800 is made from.
We'll post image samples and what not when they become available.