Warning: Illegal string offset 'caption' in /home/customer/www/theultralinx.com/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 2147
I got a tweet from one of my followers saying “I love your wallpapers but I don’t know how to get them on my Galaxy S2“. And I realised that there are still a lot of Android users who haven’t learned some of the basic functions of customization. I saw this fitting to do a series on how to fully customize your Android device.
First thing you need to do is get yourself a bunch of wallpapers. If you didn’t know already, we have hundreds on our site, go here to check them all out – Gazillion’s of sexy wallpapers right here.
Once you’ve downloaded a wallpaper you like from our collection, you will need to transfer them over to your device. Connect your Android device via USB or any other method you use (you could try AirDroid – fantastic app). Just drag and drop the wallpapers on to your SD Card.
You can also check out my favourite wallpaper app for Android which also has a gazillion wallpapers – Wallbase for Android
How To Change Wallpaper
1. Go to your gallery app (I’m using QuickPic – the best gallery app for Android)
2. Choose a wallpaper you like.
3. Hit the menu button to bring up more options.
4. Then hit the “More” button and you should be presented with a number of options. Hit the “Set as” button. Once you’ve done that you want to hit “QuickPic Wallpaper”.
5. Then just hit the save icon at the top right. This will then change your homescreen wallpaper. You can also resize the box however much you need to.
And there you have it, you have changed your Android wallpaper. If you have a suggestion for another post on customizing your Android phone, leave it in the comments below!