If you're like me and a lot of others out there, spending a lot of your time on your computer, it's handy when you can do everything on it without having to alternate between many devices. This great looking app allows you to control your Android device from any web browser with a huge amount of ease. From my experience so far I must say it is fantastic. Better than any other wireless management app I've found for Android. The UI is simple and intuitive. I text a lot so being able to send, receive, read and delete messages right from my computer makes the whole process a lot quicker.
You can do many other things than just sending text messages.
- Transfer files between Android devices and computers. Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on your SD card.
- Install, uninstall, backup and batch process apps
- Preview, delete, import, export, set as wallpaper and even view slideshows on your computer with pictures from your device.
- Create and delete contacts and call logs
- Play, import, export and delete music
- Check your device status, such as memory, RAM, CPU and more
Because there is no software needed to be installed on your computer it is an easy and quick affair. You can use any web browser so even my iPad worked with the software.
I love how they thought about the UI design very well and didn't just bung it all together like a lot of other wireless management apps.
If you like the idea of controlling your Android device from your computer you can't miss out on this one, and it's completely free.