As many will have heard, Google is redesigning the Google bar again. It will get rid of that black bar you usually get and will unify and simplify the experience by providing you with a drop down menu instead. From this drop down menu you'll be able to access all the Google products quickly and easily. All you do is hover over the Google logo and the menu appears. Check out the video above to see it in action.
Mashable have found a neat little hack enabling you to get the new Google bar right now.
How To Get The New Google Bar
1. You will first of all need to download an extension called "Edit This Cookie". And install it.
2. Go to Google.com and make sure you're logged into your Google account.
Then right-click and select "Edit Cookies"
3. Click PREF, then select the "value" box by double clicking, background will turn blue.
4. Copy and paste this bit of code into that box.
5. Go to the bottom of the page and hit the "Submit Cookie Change".
6. Finally restart your browser and boom, you should have the new Google bar.