Nokia have announced the Lumia 710, another Windows Phone and a cheaper alternative to the Lumia 800. This device will only be €270, compared to the €420 Lumia 800.
Here are the specs for the device:
- 3.7-inch touch screen, resolution of 480×800 pixels, TFT
- Dimensions: Height - 119 mm | Width - 62.4 mm | Thickness - 12.5 mm
- 1.4Ghz single core processor | Qualcomm MSM8255 (WCDMA)
- Worldwide phone
- 8GB built-in memory, has MicroSD card slot to expand memory
- 512MB RAM
- 1300mAh battery
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS
- 5-megapixel camera, f/2.4 lens
This device will not be able available over here in the west until early 2012, it will only be launching in Hong Kong, India, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan by the end of the year. So if you want to get hold of a Nokia Windows Phone as soon as possible here in the western part of the world you will have to order the Lumia 800.