BeWeather is a beautiful weather application for Android devices. Although it is currently in beta, it is as fully featured as most other weather applications. The app provides all of the features below.
- Current conditions including "Feels like" temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high-definition videos.
- 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability.
- 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity.
- Track your location via GPS/cell.
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher).
- Built-in animated radar and satellite maps (US only).
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- 6 Homescreen widgets with a total of 11 different widgets. Fully customizable.
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location.
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc) to any location.
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase.
- Completely customize BeWeather using iconsets, fonts and colours.
As it is so good at this stage in development, BeWeather looks very promising to me. It was created by a well-known Blackberry application developer so we can be sure the project will continue to be successful in the future.
For more information about BeWeather, visit the project website where you can find changelogs and support.