A lot of people have been waiting for the official Facebook for iPad app a long time. It is now here...however there is a little hacking to be done.
How To Install Facebook for iPad
Note: You will need to be jailbroken for this to work.
1. Download the latest version of the official Facebook for iPhone from the app store.
2. Download and install iFile from Cydia
3. Open up iFile and make sure "Application Names" is on. To enable it, hit that little cog you see at bottom and a pop up will come up and you can enable it from there. Then look for the "Facebook" folder.
4. Go into the "Facebook.app" folder when you have found it and then look for a file named "Info.plist". When you have found it, tap on it and then tap on "Property List Viewer".
5. Then find "UIDeviceFamily" and tap on it.
6. Once in the file you will see on the right hand side the number 1. Tap where the number 1 is and change it to number 2 and then hit done.
7. Now just reboot your iPad and you should see it. Enjoy!
As you may have known Facebook blocked access to the app so no one could log-in to Facebook. Well now there is a hack so you can get it all working again.
After you have installed Facebook for iPad with the tutorial above, follow these steps so you can log-in to the app.
1. Go into Cydia and search for "FaceForward".
2. Install it by hitting the "Install" button on the top right. Once installed it should tell you to restart springboard, do so and then go back to the Facebook app and log-in.