The official iPad 2 jailbreak is now out. It only supports iOS 4.3.3 because Comex was in a bit of a hurry of getting out to users, so just upgrade your iPad to 4.3.3 and then follow these steps.
- Open up safari on your iPad 2
- Then go to www.jailbreakme.com
- Then hit the "Free" button, an "Install" button then should replace it, then hit that
- Safari will automatically close and should show your iPad 2 downloading Cydia
- Once it has downloaded and installed just reboot your device
Then you are good to go. It is literally as simple as that.