Please read the following very carefully or your submission may be ignored.
If you are looking for our theme support please head here - themes.theultralinx.com/support.
We receive a lot of submissions from companies and startups. Some are brilliant, but some are awful. Read the following so you don’t end up wasting your time.
1. We get submissions which are completely unrelated to our site. Please understand our site, the topics we cover and our style. We cover tech, gadgets, apps, design and similar topics. Do not try and submit something completely unrelated.
2. Be as concise as possible. We bloggers like stuff in short bullet points.
3. Remember to include links, pictures and videos. Pictures and videos must be very high quality. They can make or break your product when it comes to product presentation. You may have the next best thing, but if you can’t show off your product in a way which people can understand, they’ll ignore it.
4. Have an app you want us to try? Include a promo code! We always love trying out new apps but if we have to fork out for every app we reviewed we’d be broke.
5. If you have an infographic, blog post or anything else you’d like to share, please don’t ask us if we’re “interested” and expect us to reply – send us the link to it. We unfortunately don’t have the time to reply back to every submission.
6. Have a business opportunity or want to work with us in some way? Please lay down specifics in your submission. Don’t expect a reply if you specify nothing but then put something along the lines of ‘reply back if you’re interested’ in your submission.
If you don’t follow the tips above your submission will be ignored.
Note: We receive hundreds of submissions and it’s impossible for us to get back to everyone.