If you’ve seen the Circles theme I posted not too long back, you’ll notice that it’s not available in Cydia, you have to manually apply the theme.
How To Manually Apply a Theme to iPhone or iPad – Jailbreak Needed
- You need to download a theme. I suggest downloading the Circles theme, we’ll be using it in this tutorial. Once downloaded unzip it.
- Make sure you have a root file browser for your iPhone or iPad – I suggest iExplorer – it does the job
- Open iExplorer and navigate to – “Library/Themes”
- Then go back to where you unzipped the Circles themes. Go into the “Bundles Theme Files” and you’ll find icons for iPhone and iPad.
- Copy whichever one you’re trying to apply to the relevant device into the “Library/Themes” folder in iExplorer.
- Then go to Winterboard on your iDevice and choose the Circles theme
It’s as simple as that. Enjoy your new theme!